We would like to inform you that the problem that had recently arisen when submitting Transit Declarations by external users and was related to filling item 44.1 on the item screen has been restored. We remain at your disposal for any assistance with clarification.
We inform you that due to maintenance of production data bases and network services:
- On Thursday 9/5 from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM, ICISnet's external user services (internet) will not be accessible
- on Thursday 9/5 from 15:00 to 20:00 there may be low availability/ delays in the operation of the ICISnet information system.
- from Saturday 11th May 2019 at 8:00 to Sunday 12 May 2019 at 24:00 no access to electronic services will be possible. the ICISnet information system will not operate for both customs and traders this. The Electronic Payments that may be made at these times (Thursday 9/5/2019 from 15:00 to 20:00 and Friday 10/5/2019 at 22:00 until Sunday 12/5/2019 at 24:00) they will not be processed immediately by ICISnet but after the return of the system (ie noon on 10/5/2019 and noon on 13/5/2019)
As it is increasingly likely that the United Kingdom will leave the European Union without a deal on 12 April, the European Commission has today completed its “no-deal” preparations. (attached European Commission Press Release).
We would like to remind you that, in accordance with article 11 of Law no 3336/20.04.2005, Friday March 30th and Monday 2 April 2018 (Good Friday and Easter Monday Catholic respectively) are defined as special interbank holidays days.
During these days, the DIAS Payment System would not operate due to the TARGET2 system holiday and therefore:no payment transaction records will be exchanged with the Banks and the Managed Organizations.
2. Nevertheless, all on-line electronic payments of ICISnet will normally be processed..
3. electronic payments of ICISnet that will be held in selected date (not on line), will be sent to ICISnet (with batch file) on Tuesday 3 April 2018, when they will be processed in order to promote customs procedure ( release of goods, etc)
A) taking into account the aforementioned bank holidays on any deadlines for established debts and other obligations..
B) as informed by the credit institutions, you are working with, for the form of electronic payment they apply in their transactions.
1. There will be no liquidations and settlements and
The European anti-fraud Office (OLAF) has created an illustrated video, in order to highlight the benefits of the new tools (developed under the amended regulation 515) and their role in helping to protect its resources The European Union. After the recent update of the customs rules, the Customs authorities are now able to access two new systems, which are depicted in the video below. The first system, Container Status Messages (CSM), chronicles in detail the physical movements of containers handled with merchant ships. The second system, Export Import Transit (IET) is a parametric survey provides figures for imports, exports and transits to the EU. These new tools enable the EU and the MEMBER STATES to identify suspicious shipments and to facilitate the detection of customs fraud. The video is available in English, French and German and is visible in the link : https://ec.europa.eu/avservices/video/player.cfm?sitelang=en&ref=I141297 The video is also available on twitter accounts https://twitter.com/OLAFPress/status/882232843879022592 and on behalf of the community https://twitter.com/EU_Commission/status/884044974307672066