Personal Income Tax Return (E1-E2-E3)
A. This service enables you to submit:
- the initial timely or overdue income tax return for tax years 2017 onwards
- the amending income tax return for tax years 2015 onwards,
- E2 form (Detailed Property Lease Declaration)
- E3 form (Financial Data Status from Business Activity).
You can also print your income tax returns and the corresponding Clearance Notes/ of Administrative Tax Determination Acts for fiscal years 2003 onwards.
B. Pre-fill of E3 Form
As of tax year 2022 onwards, the categories of income and expenses are pre-filled on the basis of the data transferred and characterized via myDATA platform. The pre-filled amounts may be modified by the taxpayer.
- The deadline for submitting income tax returns for tax year 2022 is extended up until September 4th, 17.00 p.m.
- Overdue initial or amending returns may be submitted all year long.
- I select the year for which I wish to submit a return.
- I confirm my personal details (social security number, date of birth, marital status etc.)
- I fill-in E2 and E3 forms if applicable. The wife submits the accompanying forms using her own credentials.
- I fill-in E1 form. Relevant messages guide the user and inform him if he needs to check the return submitted by the Tax Administration.
- I am informed of the clearance amount.
- I submit the return.
- I print Ε1, Ε2, Ε3 forms and the act of administrative determination of tax.