E9/ENFIA (Unified Tax on the ownership of Real Estate) Statement
Through his online service, Natural Persons may submit:
- Property data statement (Ε9) of continuous update
- Initial and amending E9 statement for 2010 onwards
In addition, Natural Persons are given the chance to:
- Printing of an individual VAT statement for years 2010-2013 and an Administrative Tax Assessment Deed for 2014 onwards, on condition they have been printed.
- Issuance of a Unified Property Statement (ENFIA) (Article 54A of Law 4174/2013) in the current year.
- As of January 1st, 2019 onwards, those who have changes in their immovable property (incorporation, purchase, etc.), are obliged to declare them by submitting the E9 statement no later than March 31st of the year following the day of the change.
- In case you must submit a property data statement manually, you can retrieve the form from the forms page
Α. If you wish to file a Property Data Statement (E9) you must carefully read the instructions for use of the application, as well as the frequently asked questions - answers that concern you and then follow the steps below:
- Select the year you wish to submit an E9 statement and from the available actions on the home page, select creation of an E9 Statement to make the necessary changes to your assets.
- You can insert/change/delete a property indicated in tables 1 (buildings and plots) and 2 (fields).
- If you insert a property, fill -in all the mandatory fields regarding the descriptive details of the property (square meters, type of real right, percentage of co-ownership, etc.) and also geolocate the property either by selecting the prefecture, municipal apartment and streets of a building block or by choosing to open the Objective Property Value Determination map.
- If you change a property, only amend the descriptive details that need to be amended.
- As of 2013 onwards, during the final submission of E9 Statements, it is mandatory to indicate the power supply number of the buildings in which you have full ownership or usufruct.
- As of 2014 onwards, depending on the reason for insertion/change/deletion of a property you select, you must fill-in the mandatory fields requested and concern contract details (contract number and date, notary public ID number) , information of a will if any(number and date of publication, date of death) etc.
- may need to be amended due to lack in their data.
- Any action you make is temporarily stored.
- When you finish making changes to your asset status, check how it has been configured using the asset status preview.
- Select definitive submission of the E9 Statement and, if desired, transfer of the statement to the following year.
- From the available actions, you can print the submitted E9 Statements, your property status and Clearance Note / Administrative Tax Assessment Deed for Natural Persons.
Β. If you wish to issue a Unified Property Tax (ENFIA) certificate (Article 54A n. 4174/2013), you must follow the following steps:
- Select the current year.
- Select the Certificates tab, then the Available actions and then move to the issuance of a new certificate to be used in the current year.
- Select use and enter the eleven-digit Property ID of the Property ID, for which you wish to issue a certificate.
- For each Property ID, a separate certificate is issued.
- From the available actions, click on the right to issue a certificate.
- You can print preview a certificate to check the details of the certificate before its issuance.
- Select issue certificate and then print.
C. If you wish to issue a Solemn Statement pursuant to Article 8 of Law 1599/1986 instead of the certificate, you must follow the following steps:
- Select the current year.
- Select the Solemn Statements tab and from the available actions select the submission of a solemn statement of Law 1599/1986.
- Fill-in the information requested in the solemn statement (property description etc.)
- Select Submit a Solemn Statement from the available actions and then print.