Natural Person’s Income Tax Return
Preparation of Income Tax
Returns for Employees-
Are you employed or retired? You can file your Tax Return for fiscal year 2019 following some simple steps.
You fill find the complete user guide by clicking here
Navigate to the section that concern you to learn more about:
- Submitting your tax return
- Your personal information
- Informational data
- Tax reduction due to disability
- Your main income
- Your income from other sources
- Presumption on maintenance costs
- Presumption of acquisition of assets
- Amounts exempt from tax or are taxed in a specific way
- As an employee or a pensioner, you are entitled to a tax-free amount. See how to build it.
- Do you have children or other dependent members?
- Clearing your statement
You will need…
For the core documents you will use, please click on the following links:
- Ε1 Income Tax Return
- Ε2 Detailed property lease return
- Ε3 Financial Data Status from Business Activity
For more information, visit…
- Frequently asked questions and answers of Form Ε1
- Frequently asked questions and answers of Form E2
- Frequently asked questions and answers of Form E3
- Α.1070/2020 Type and content of personal income tax return for fiscal year 2019
- Notification of a separate declaration of married couples.
- Submission of an income tax return for fiscal year 2019
- Deadline for submission of an income tax return for fiscal year 2019 for deceased persons (handwritten in Tax Office) from the closest relatives): 31/12/2020.