Submission of Data and Information (Decisions 1033/2014 & 1054/2015)
From the Statement Submission Service of Circulars 1033/2014 & 1054/2015 you can:
Α) Submit or retrieve any submitted:
1.Statements of Private Hospitals data
2. Statements of Private Insurance Companies data
3. Statements of Water Supply Companies data
4. Private Schools details
5. Statements of beneficiaries of compensation due to an accident submitted by Private Insurance Companies.
Β) Retrieve any submitted data statements from Public Hospitals and Insurance Funds.
The data transmission frequency is annual. The deadline for submission is March 31st of the year after the reference year for Private Hospitals and Water Supply Companies data and February 28th of the year after the reference year for data submitted by Private Insurance Companies and Private Schools.
- USER INSTRUCTIONS IN APPLICATION OF CIRCULAR 1033/2014 (Version of Specifications 1.0.2) (last updated on 24-01-2022)
- • DOCUMENTATION/ACCEPTANCE OF FILE SUBMISSION APPLICATION
- • XSD FILE OF THE COMMON INFORMATION ELEMENTS (ELEMENTS) OF THE SUBMISSION FILES
- • XSD SPECIFICATIONS (EXTENDED VERSION 1.0.1. TO ALSO SUPPORT THE NEW SUBISSIONS PROVIDED FOR BY CIRCULAR 1033/2014).
- • (CSV) SPECIFICATIONS ( Issue 1.0)
- a) case1.1.a of Circular1033/2014 as amended and in force with Α.1271/2021 (last updated on 12-01-2022)
b) case 1.1.a of Α.1177/2019 as amended and in force with Α.1271/2021 (last updated on 12-01-2022)
- case 1.1.b τof Circular 1054/2015
- case 1.1.c of Circular 1054/2015
- case1.1.d of Circular 1054/2015 as amended and in force with Α.1271/2021 (last updated on 12-01-2022)
- case1.1.e of Circular 1054/2015 as amended and in force with Α.1271/2021 (last updated on 12-01-2022)
- case1.6 of Circular 1054/2015
- Private Hospitals
- Private Insurance Companies
- Telephone Companies (Landline/Mobile)
- Power Supply Companies
- Water Supply Companies XML , CSV
- Private Schools
- Statement of Compensation Due to incapacity of work caused by an accident paid by Private Insurance Companies
History of file formatting
1. a) case 1.1.a of Circular 1033/2014 specifications of the records for data up to the fiscal year 2020 (last updated on 02-12-2019)
b) case 1.1.a of Α.1177/2019 specifications of files for data up to the fiscal year 2020 (last updated on 12-02-2020)
- IMPLEMENTATION OF SPELLING CHECK OF CIRCULAR 1033/2014
(Specifications version 1.0.2 )
- JAVA Application (last updated on 24/01/2022 - Issue 1.0.2)
- or user instructions on how to use the application, see above in the User Guides/Auxiliary Material section.
- The application had an advisory nature
- IMPLEMENTATION OF VADILITY CHECK OF XML FIELS VIA XSD TEMPLATE
- Version for Windows
- Έκδοση για Windows (Τελ.Ενημ: 29/08/2022 - Έκδοση 22.214.171.124)
- Έκδοση για άλλα λειτουργικά συστήματα (Τελ.Ενημ: 29/08/2022- Έκδοση 126.96.36.199)
- • APPLICATION FOR CONVERSION OF EXCEL INTO XML FILES (PRIVATE SCHOOLS, PRIVATE HOSPITALS)
( Specifications Version 1.0 )
- Version for Windows (last updated on: 02/06/2016- Issue 188.8.131.52)
- Version for other operating systems (last updated on: 02/06/2016- Issue 184.108.40.206)
An example of an excel file can be found in the computer selection: Programs / IAPR / Conversion of excel files for Circular 1077 / Excel file example (for Microsoft Windows) or in the add-ons folder included in the compressed file (for other operating systems).
JAVA 1.6 or higher must definitely be installed. Applications have been tested on Microsoft Windows and Ubuntu.