- The registered users on IAPR’s online services may file their inquiry from IAPR’s main website https://www.aade.gr, from the option "My TAXISnet/My account" and then "Questions to IAPR", category "Withdrawal of the UK from the EU - VAT or Customs issues State General Chemistry Subjects or Subjects'
- Non-registered users may submit their inquiry through the submission form at https://www1.gsis.gr/inquiry/newInquiry.htm
The online questions are forwarded to the relevant Services, from which the Citizen will receive the answer.
- Official website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Brexit www.brexit.gov.gr
- Website of the European Commission on Brexit readiness, including «Brexit readiness announcements»
- TAXUD General Division website — Brexit readiness for businesses https://ec.europa.eu/taxation_customs/uk-withdrawal-el
- Checklist for businesses wishing to continue or start trading with the UK after March 30th
- Overview of Commission offices in Member States at https://ec.europa.eu/info/about-european-commission/contact/local-offices-eu-member-countries_en
- Hellenic Custom’s Offices website
- Overview of the impact of the UK's withdrawal from the EU's single market and Customs Union on taxation and customs from 1 January 2021 in the form of (59) Frequently Asked Questions