Withholding and Prepaid Taxes Return from Salaried work and pensions, business activity, as well as from dividends, interest and rights.
Here you can submit 6 different types of withholding tax returns from:
- Salaried work and pensions
- Business activity (withoholding)
- Business activity (advance payment)
Applications for the creation of monthly files for submission 2021
Applications for the creation of monthly files for submission 2020
Application instructions for the creation of monthly files for submission
- To run the applications, the installation Java 1.6 or latest version is required.
- For the application, we unzip the zip file in a folder of our choice and run the corresponding jar file, which is inside the folder created.
- In the application of creation of files for submission, after running the application, we select File- New or File- Open to create a new declaration or edit an existing one.
- The file merge application runs directly, using the apcmonthlyMerge2019.jar. After running the application, for user instructions, select Help- User Instructions from the menu.
- Applications have been tested on Windows Vista and Ubuntu. On Ubuntu it is preferable to run the applications creating files for submission via terminal terminal (using the command java –jar <name_file>.jar)
Login to the monthly file submission application to get a protocol number
The tax withheld shall not be paid later than the end of the second month from the date of the payment subject to withholding.
Frequently asked questions- answers