(The page is under construction)

In myCAR platform of the Independent Authority for Public Revenue, you may:

  • Immobilize/circulate your private passenger car/ motorcycle digitally, without the need to visit your Tax Office.
  • Down load the annual circulation tax notice, and get a certificate of non-debt for annual circulation tax
  • Set your private passenger car/motorcycle in circulation digitally and pay circulation tax by the month.